God... a being whose only definition is that He is beyond man's power to conceive.
- Ayn Rand
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Fennigan is growing, and growing up
Ol' Fenn is certainly growing . . . he is up to 23" tall, and 52 pounds in weight.
Unfortunately, he seems to be going through his junior high part of life.
He likes to ignore doggie commands that he used to obey with alacrity.
His only current alacritized movement is toward food.
Wow, I can't believe he's already just 4" shorter and 15 lbs. lighter than Holly-o! He still looks a little teenage-gawky in those pictures, too, so I'm sure he has a bit more growing to do, if just filling out the corners. I don't believe any of the naughty things he's done...I mean, look at that perfect angel sleeping with the stuffies. :)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe he's already just 4" shorter and 15 lbs. lighter than Holly-o! He still looks a little teenage-gawky in those pictures, too, so I'm sure he has a bit more growing to do, if just filling out the corners. I don't believe any of the naughty things he's done...I mean, look at that perfect angel sleeping with the stuffies. :)
Post a Comment