God... a being whose only definition is that He is beyond man's power to conceive.

- Ayn Rand


Monday, May 29, 2006

Used to be we couldn't spell, "BLOG", now we have one.

Welcome, be heard, and enter our dimensionless abode. Don your cosmic robe, and have a cuppa Joe. Within will be revealed to you the immensity of the vacua in which we exist. Or a minute particle thereof, at any rate.

Peace be with you . . . Carol & Dan

"Da more people are different, diverse it gets."

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like the blog is shaping up nicely. You might want to change your comment settings. Only someone with a blog account can make comments to your blog right now, but if you go to the settings tab and select comments you can change that. I figured that out a little belatedly for our blog, so I thought I just pass that little tidbit along.

Anonymous said...

Ewwww...Blech!!! Thought I'd take you up on the offer of a cup of Joe, but it seems to be two-week-old coffee. Who's running this place, anyway? Maybe I'll just put my feet up and have a cookie or two.