God... a being whose only definition is that He is beyond man's power to conceive.

- Ayn Rand


Friday, October 20, 2006

OK, imagine that I have posted a photo . . . umm . . . yeah, just to the right of this text, I think. The photo depicts a bronze-leaved oak tree backed by a tall, majestic birch tree adorned with gorgeous golden raiment. Oh . . . . . . . CRUD! I think I'm going to puke. Gosh, golly dangit, anyway.

Listen, forget the photo. Instead, imagine two warthogs wrestling in a stinking black gooey ooze. Ooooh! That reminds me, Thanksgiving dinner is coming up, soon, Yum!

How about a nice Haiku?
"A warthog in mud
The autumn ooze, steam rises
In turns there's grunting"

Huh? Huh??

Until next time . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that reminds me of a song I recently composed. It starts something like this:

There's a warthog in your underwear,
He says it's really so much fun to wear

da da doo doot dum de da da da....

Ahem, well I think Kim said something about stopping there. So.

Kelly said...

Haiku master. Not necessarily you, but....